Outside Classic Vehicle Registration – $30
The following is a list of requirements to register your Outside Classic Vehicle to be a part of A Ride Through History. Please make sure you meet the requirements before registering your vehicle.
- Vehicles must be 1930 -1979 models (Car/Truck/Plane/Train/Tractor)
- Vehicles must be in great aesthetic condition
- Must be a working vehicle or mode of transportation to unload and reload
- Arrive at 8:30 AM or attend Cruise Through Longview at Starting Point (TBD) to arrive at Maude Cobb by 10:00 AM
- Will be parked outside in front parking lot of Maude Cobb 9AM–9PM
- Must be approved by committee after submission, and a confirmation email and contract will be sent following approval to avoid duplicates of vehicles.
*will accept vehicles of all kinds outside
Outside Classic Vehicle Registration Form
If you would like to be invoiced for your vehicle registration please select “I would like to be invoiced” on the sponsorship form. If you are paying by check please select that option instead.
Make checks payable to:
Whataburger Ventures LLC
Attn: Kayla Richardson
1 Pegues Place
Longview, Texas 75601